Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Two thoughts one post

In our western world we have everything we need to survive and to feel free. Then why is it that I don't see thriving happy powerfull people? Why is everybodys bodylanguage dominated by uncertainty? Why does every "body" I encounter radiate feebleness and disease? Why are we broken when we have all the tools we need to be whole?

This is not a rant against sick people. Sick people are sick and I feel with them. What bothers me is all the healthy people out there who look sick, act sick and communicate general sadness.

Nature is the canvas
The body is ink
Your life is your brush
This is the root of art.

5 comments:

Nightflyer said...

Depression is a sickness too you know.

Loverboy said...

So the western world is clinicaly depressed?

Nightflyer said...

Very many. But do you really see us all as sick?

Loverboy said...

No. That is not what I intended to say.

I just find it odd that a perfect seed in seemingly perfect soil would yield a less than perfect flower.

I feel that people are not as human as they can be.

Yeonni said...

I'm surprised you think we live in a time when we can get prefect health and perfect happiness. In different ways, we always have, and in other ways, we never will.